Skip to main content

Here are two ways to join or register with a Disability Employment Services (DES) provider.

1. Register through the Dept. of Human Services

The Department of Human Services may refer you to an Employment Services Assessment if you need one.

2. To register through a DES provider

The DES provider may refer you to the Department of Human Services for an Employment Services Assessment if you need one.

Where to get other advice

can give you or your employer advice about employment support for people with disability, illness or injury.

connects job seekers with employers via a large network of jobactive providers in over 1,700 locations across Australia. Connect with a local jobactive provider or learn more the jobactive program or download the Jobactive fact sheet.

delivers policies and programs that assist job seekers to find work. It also encourages small and family businesses to grow and maximise opportunity by providing access to quality skills and training.